Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dinner;
Fabriella;
6 posters

i really hate when you care more about your close friend than

Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Female Scorpio Posts : 92

i really hate when you care more about your close friend than Empty i really hate when you care more about your close friend than

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 pm

they do about you....

so you don't fit in their agenda at all and they aren't there for you when you clearly say you need them around or their support through something.

just like you would be for them right?

hah
    Dinner;
    Dinner;

Leo Posts : 123

i really hate when you care more about your close friend than Empty Re: i really hate when you care more about your close friend than

Post by Dinner; Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 pm

maybe ur just not cool enough
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Female Virgo Posts : 48

i really hate when you care more about your close friend than Empty Re: i really hate when you care more about your close friend than

Post by .reckless. Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:15 pm

thats when you know you need new people around you.
    good help is hard to come around these days.
    -Relativity;
    -Relativity;

Female Posts : 29

Post by -Relativity; Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Are you that fucking dumb that you can't clearly see that the solution to your whining is to admit they don't feel the same about you anymore and to find new friends?
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Female Scorpio Posts : 92

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 pm

-Relativity; wrote:Are you that fucking dumb that you can't clearly see that the solution to your whining is to admit they don't feel the same about you anymore and to find new friends?

it's obviously not a problem with all my friends or else they wouldn't be my friends..

it's just one close friend i've been a bit distant from lately because of this
    .Gunhilde.
    .Gunhilde.
    Head Moderator

Female Taurus Posts : 202

Post by .Gunhilde. Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 pm

I don't have friends because of that. Most of them do that, so I don't bother talking to them.

Doesn't bother me other than sometimes I get a little lonely.
    MADameButterfly
    MADameButterfly
    Newcomer

Female Gemini Posts : 7

Post by MADameButterfly Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 pm

I've stopped hanging out with a lot of my friends lately because they seem to be either ignoring me or avoiding me, even though I still care about how they are and the things that are bothering them. It hurts. I can sympathize with you on this one for sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm