Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
blackice.
Fabriella;
_Hiatus_
7 posters

Does anyone know anything about the Kimberly Proctor murder?

_Hiatus_
    _Hiatus_
    Head Moderator

Male Gemini Posts : 113

Does anyone know anything about the Kimberly Proctor murder? Empty Does anyone know anything about the Kimberly Proctor murder?

Post by _Hiatus_ Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Its always kind of shocking when you realize really fucked up people who are around your age exist in your city or a neighboring one.
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Female Scorpio Posts : 92

Does anyone know anything about the Kimberly Proctor murder? Empty Re: Does anyone know anything about the Kimberly Proctor murder?

Post by Fabriella; Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:31 pm

i didn't know her but i met her once, she went to high school with a bunch of my elementary school friends
    blackice.
    blackice.

Male Leo Posts : 83

Does anyone know anything about the Kimberly Proctor murder? Empty Re: Does anyone know anything about the Kimberly Proctor murder?

Post by blackice. Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:32 pm

yea, anyone who acts "twisted", probably actually is. i hate the kinda guy who pulls garbage like this... little weasels.
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Post by Fabriella; Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:32 pm

and yeah considering victoria has like 1-3 murders a year at the most it's pretty fucked up how disgusting that one was

not to say that all murders aren't disgusting, but her death was really awful
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Female Virgo Posts : 48

Post by .reckless. Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Yeah it is kinda fucked up
    I know alot of people that either
    knew or were at this party where
    a kid got killed with a ice pick or pick axe or w/e
    _Hiatus_
    _Hiatus_
    Head Moderator

Post by _Hiatus_ Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

blackice.
    blackice.

Post by blackice. Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Yeah shit like that is why I make sure to walk girls home no matter what.
    _Hiatus_
    _Hiatus_
    Head Moderator

Post by _Hiatus_ Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm watching the news right now and they had a clip of one of them talking about remorse and it was gross.

"They keep asking me if I feel remorse? Remorse? reeee mooorrsee? rruuurrrmooore? remorseremorseremorseremosres remmsseoorrrrr? Remorse? *laugh*"
    Tiffs
    Tiffs
    Newcomer

Female Libra Posts : 9

Post by Tiffs Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

at least they actually got tried as adults.
    I wouldnt put it past our system to be like "lul they didnt no wut they wur doing since dey wurnt 18 yet"
    _Hiatus_
    _Hiatus_
    Head Moderator

Post by _Hiatus_ Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Yeah, they held off to try them as adults, thankfully. Not that it extends the sentence that much. The younger one is probably only going to go to a youth institution for the first 3 years of his sentence, until he's 20.
    Tiffs
    Tiffs
    Newcomer

Female Libra Posts : 9

Post by Tiffs Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 pm

such bs.
    blackice.
    blackice.

Post by blackice. Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Yeah, In calgary the charge for graffiti is 5000 when your over 18
    I got caught before i turned 18 and then i turned 18 by the time i had
    to go and i had to do community service for 5000
    dumbshit.
    dumbshit.
    Newcomer

Female Leo Posts : 10

Post by dumbshit. Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Since psychopathy is widely believed to be basically treatable... well, I have no problem with the death sentence.
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Post by .reckless. Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:38 pm

so what actually happend?
    im too lazy to look up the link
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Post by Fabriella; Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm

copy paste

the two teens lured the Grade 12 student to one of their homes, tied her up, gagged her, sexually assaulted her, beat and kicked her, suffocated her and mutilated her body with a knife over a period of several hours.

2 kids (16 and 17) from Vancouver Island planned the rape, murder and mutilation of a girl their age and burnt her body and left it under a bridge. Most papers refuse to publish the details of the murder because "they are too gruesome." They were both sentenced to life sentences (25 years) with no chance of parole for only 10 years (Canadian legal system sucks donkey balls). They've both been diagnosed as psychopaths and one as a sexual sadist. If you listen to what they say about it.. its just so horrifying. No remorse whatsoever, they talk casually and even proudly about what they've done. And they're going to be back on the streets in as little as 10 years.
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Post by Fabriella; Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:43 pm

in other words they tried to convince her to do stuff with them, she said no, they invited her to one of their houses, she went, they tied her up with duct tape, raped her for hours, mutilated her body with knives, she died

they put her in the freezer for a couple days, put her in a duffel bag, took her on a bc transit bus to the galloping goose and lit her body on fire
    Dinner;
    Dinner;

Leo Posts : 123

Post by Dinner; Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm

she shoulda said yes
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Post by .reckless. Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm

they took her on public transit
    wat the foooock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 am