Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
.reckless.
Fabriella;
6 posters

what is the stupidest thing you've seen a fight start from?

Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Female Scorpio Posts : 92

what is the stupidest thing you've seen a fight start from? Empty what is the stupidest thing you've seen a fight start from?

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:24 am

today in social there were kids fighting over a chair.
    like fists were being thrown and everrr thing
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Female Virgo Posts : 48

what is the stupidest thing you've seen a fight start from? Empty Re: what is the stupidest thing you've seen a fight start from?

Post by .reckless. Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:24 am

my step brother said he saw a bunch of wild cantelopes running through a field one day and i told him in front of evceryone they're called antelope and not cantelope. i was all... yo cantelope is a fruit hommes and he snapped and pushed me down the stairs
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

what is the stupidest thing you've seen a fight start from? Empty Re: what is the stupidest thing you've seen a fight start from?

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:25 am

lol i hope that was a joke.
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Post by .reckless. Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:25 am

I also once saw someone snap on their s/o ON THEIR CELL PHONE at work one day cause she used mayo instead of miracle whip on his sandwhich. he was like 30 or something. lol why do you need ur lunch made for you, loser.
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Post by .reckless. Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:26 am

Fabriella; wrote:lol i hope that was a joke.

no my step brother is really mean and stupid as hell
    Dinner;
    Dinner;

Leo Posts : 123

Post by Dinner; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:26 am

.reckless. wrote:I also once saw someone snap on their s/o ON THEIR CELL PHONE at work one day cause she used mayo instead of miracle whip on his sandwhich. he was like 30 or something. lol why do you need ur lunch made for you, loser.

bitch shouldn't ruin his sammich
    Dinner;
    Dinner;

Post by Dinner; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 am

i had a kid throw a hammer at me once
    or making fun of his small dick
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 am

HAHAHAHHA.
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Post by .reckless. Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:28 am

some kid got punched out because of how his hair looked in one of my old schools
    _Hiatus_
    _Hiatus_
    Head Moderator

Male Gemini Posts : 113

Post by _Hiatus_ Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:29 am

Two guys started throwing punches outside of the liquor store on Saturday. It was over Nike Shocks. One dude got a bloody face.

Also my friend and her boyfriend went on a run together one day and he was faster than her so she got upset. Then a bug flew in her eye, and he did not notice she was not next to him anymore, and like 5 meters away. She had a huge fit, and I told her she was being stupid.
    .Gunhilde.
    .Gunhilde.
    Head Moderator

Female Taurus Posts : 202

Post by .Gunhilde. Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 am

Last time I was in Vancouver, I saw a fight in the street because some tranny tried to steal a hobo's shoes, and he woke up and caught him/her/it in the act. Funniest thing I've ever seen while waiting for a meal.

...can you tell I'm from a Alberta suburb and never see this shit ever?
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 am

that's pretty funny. but really stupid of her lol.
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 am

.Gunhilde. wrote:Last time I was in Vancouver, I saw a fight in the street because some tranny tried to steal a hobo's shoes, and he woke up and caught him/her/it in the act. Funniest thing I've ever seen while waiting for a meal.

...can you tell I'm from a Alberta suburb and never see this shit ever?

first time with friends going to van, pulled into a parking lot to meet up with jill.
    random bum gave cops the finger, he got the shit beat out of him.
    blackice.
    blackice.

Male Leo Posts : 83

Post by blackice. Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 am

I saw two drunk guys get into a fight on the dance floor because a girl walking by accidentally walked into both of the guys, and they each thought it was the other guy pushing them.

I also saw someone dancing at the bar and another guy just whipped a whole glass of rye and coke at his head and the lime got stuck in his fedora, LOL
    blackice.
    blackice.

Male Leo Posts : 83

Post by blackice. Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:34 am

Oh I also saw two girls get in a fight at my school because one girl looked at the other girl's boyfriend in the hallway.
    Dinner;
    Dinner;

Post by Dinner; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 am

i was in Calgary

and some dude had a brick chucked at his head .
    because he cut in front of someone at a street hot dog vendor

He ducked it and they started fighting. Fucking lol.
    .reckless.
    .reckless.

Post by .reckless. Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 am

school fights are always for the most pointless shit
    clique validation
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:36 am

LOL the best is that it was all over a fucking hot dog
    Dinner;
    Dinner;

Post by Dinner; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:38 am

just watching the whole thing play out

the guy is about to tell the vendor what he wants,
    and another guy just cuts in front and asks for like two hot dogs .

the guy who was in line
    started swearing at the guy, ran out of the line,
    headed towards an apartment/building construction area

that was about 20 meters away .
    grabbed a rock and just hurled it

everyone else in line was all wtf and backed up and started watching.

dude who threw the rock got his ass kicked lolol
    Fabriella;
    Fabriella;

Post by Fabriella; Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:38 am

LOL.

oh man i saw some epic road rage once when i was waiting for the bus. a car cut another car off so at the red light both guys got out and started swearing at each other, all the sudden one of the dudes reaches into his back seat and grabs a snow scraper for your windshield and swinging it at the guy LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:37 pm